im just tired

I wish someone could tell the husband To not be rough with her when consoling To love & be kind with her through her tantrums To be patient with her I'm tired of having to remind him to be gentler, afterwards he'll get upset & says that he's trying to help me with the baby too. Then passes LO to me & walk off. Having a kid supposed to bring joy to the family but all im feeling is just sadness. When i look at LO, I'll feel the joy & happiness. But when LO cries, i feel the anxiety... scared if hubs gets upset with her crying. Handling a cranky baby is tiring enough. Why do i need to tiptoe around the hubs too, sigh... LO is only 2 months, we still have a long way to go. I cant imagine having to go through teething or other developmental tantrums/leaps with him

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Aww maybe both you and husband are experiencing some post-natal baby blues! Reassure him everything’s going to be alright if we could just learn to breathe and relax.. babies cry all the time, try to stay calm so that they can feel our aura. Your baby is still adjusting to this world, give baby some time, he or she will pass the phase of all these and you guys will be the most amazing parents for sticking through thick and thin together. There will be many days when baby will cry for no reason, so must always be patient and stay calm. Don’t lose your head over their crying or afraid you’d make people around you angry. Don’t feel that way. Try not to sweat or dread baby’s antiques cause they grow really fast in the blink of an eye, you’ll really miss their baby cries and how small they feel in your arms and how cute they are when they giggle. Look on the brighter side of being a parent, the baby doesn’t know anything so we have to be patient for them. It’s not only a test, it’s a blessing in disguise. 😉

Read more

would it be possible that he might have postnatal blues? sometimes not just the women that got it, husband can too. You can talk to him? A long heart to heart talk might help