3 Replies

Diagnosed w PCOS 2 years back & now I’m 31 weeks pregnant. I stopped smoking, stopped drinking alcohol, cut inflammatory food (sugar / caffeine) started to exercise and this one is important : Me and my Husband ate 1 tea spoon of maca powder DAILY. Got pregnant in 1.5 years :) Don’t lose hope.

I was diagnosed PCOS about 3 years ago. was very upset as heard how difficult it can get TTC. decided to just...take it easy n used preseed early Jan when we went for cruise. now about 4weeks along n gynae check up next week. have faith!

VIP Member

I had PCOS, did a lot of checks, and also took hormones pill but not working for me. Gyne suggest for iui. I decide to put it on hold. And... Manage to pregnant after a mth of giving up. Exercise eat healthy to help PCOS. Relax as well.

Hi! congratulations! sorry to interject, but I don't really know where to ask this. may I know if you can recommend your gynae? I have PCOS too and recently found out I'm pregnant. hence I'm hoping to find a suitable gynae who is knowledgeable about PCOS and can guide me along since I know with PCOS there is a greater risk of miscarriage. any recommendations will certainly help me a lot! thanks in advance!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles