Polyps during pregnancy

Hi anyone have experience having polyps during pregnancy ? I just went to kkh a&e ytd for check cause of light brown spotting doc said that the spotting come from the polyps. After scanning ytd I came home and it started have blood not alot shld I be worried ? Pls advise me, thanks

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi there! I had a very large polpys(around 5cm) during my pregnancy and it caused a lot of spotting and brown discharge. I went to the A&E as well during my twenty plus weeks as there was red blood on my panties and was very very scared. the doctor refused to remove the polyps for me as it was way too big and it stayed with me till about thirty plus weeks and suddenly dropped out while I was walking one day. as long as they confirm the bleeding and brown discharge is from the polyps I think you can feel relieve. But throughout it caused a lot of brown discharge and I really kept worrying nonstop. they prescribed me duphaston to relax the uterus so that the polyps would not bleed so much and cause pre term labor. as difficult as it sounds, please try to stay calm Everytime you see brown discharge or blood on your panties as you already know there is a polyps

Read more
2y ago

Ok thanks for ur advice