Partner

I just want to share a story. This is a story of me and partner. We've been together for 3 years. I love him sooooo much. He is the only man I see. We tried conceiving for 2 years already and with success I am pregnant. But the thing is. I am extremely pained from my situation. I am a mistress and I never knew. It pains me so much that I was really happy then everything will be gone in a single snap. He wants me to stay and said that he will fix everything. The thing is, his wife gave birth last week. I feel like dying. I can't sleep at night and I know my baby is affected. I just want to let this out because I am hurting so much. ? I still love him. He still loves me according to him. But I know it's wrong to pursue this relationship. ??

21 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Mahirap ung sitwasyon pero sa lahat ng pagkakataon you need to be independent...be wise alamin mo ung priority mo ngaung panahon na ito...at ang sa tingin ko ung baby mo ang importante...alagaan mo ang sarili mo para sa inyong dalawa ng anak mo...

4y ago

God bless momsh im happy for you. You are a strong woman. Almost same tayo ng situation. Hope you can respond to my comments