Partner

I just want to share a story. This is a story of me and partner. We've been together for 3 years. I love him sooooo much. He is the only man I see. We tried conceiving for 2 years already and with success I am pregnant. But the thing is. I am extremely pained from my situation. I am a mistress and I never knew. It pains me so much that I was really happy then everything will be gone in a single snap. He wants me to stay and said that he will fix everything. The thing is, his wife gave birth last week. I feel like dying. I can't sleep at night and I know my baby is affected. I just want to let this out because I am hurting so much. ? I still love him. He still loves me according to him. But I know it's wrong to pursue this relationship. ??

21 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Sis for me, as a Mom and i almost experience this before with my husband but i am the legal he have another woman and that woman is so materialistic and want everything from my husband. If you Love him you should love yourself first, and in fact you have a baby that needs your attention. I know it hurts so bad because i felt it before, but sis all i want to say is "please do have respect and love yourself" God put this kind of situation in your life because He knows you can do it. This is just a challenge for you and for other relationships out there. I am not giving you this advice to hurt your feelings but to heal you. And if he loves you he will choose the right person to stay on his life no matter what. But be prepared and don't let it to hurt you. Be strong you have a baby that needs you. I hope it helps. Godbless And take care

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Hello mommy. Thank you so much for your kind advice. I already left our relationship. I'll focus on my baby. Hehe. But I am happy that the toxic relationship is over.