Just between you and me

well, i just want to ask if what im going to do because my wife and daugther is far from me... what i mean my wife is at work in ilocos and my daugther is in her lolo at lola. i want to get my daugther and take care of her... what do you think guyz?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

If you can support your daughter, then you should be the one taking care of her if that's what you want. It's hard to have a family that's far apart, but the most important thing is that you make an effort to keep your family together. And if you think that taking your daughter with you would be a good idea, then you should definitely do so.

Magbasa pa

Hello mate. Would your daughter be comfortable staying away from her mum? Also, think about how you will manage with your daughter around. Meals, baths, school (if she is old enough). Your wife is doing this, so would you be able to do it. Just arrange for everything before you get her.

VIP Member

well talk to your wife first before taking any action and don't forget to have your daughter's will.

TapFluencer

if you can care and look for her it will be a good move to get your daughter from her grandparents