Im tired already i dont know what to do

I have two children my youngest has autism, im having hard time doing the chores at home and having patiences with his naughtiness like taking my thing from my office table(im working at home) and wearing all the shoes in the shoe rack and sometime he doesnt want to eat. My oldest is 10 and gives me a snobby look when i try to give her a chore i really get upset and burst into anger if everything is in a mess, get tired and frustrated. I cant do this anymore what shall i do #momfustrated #momtired ##advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

ask for help po. di rin po maganda para sayo mommy na sobrang stressed po kayo, causes more frustration. kaya ang pagaalaga talaga kailangan din a share of mommy and daddy duty po.

2y ago

ala kasi ang husband ko nag work sa abroad, dati may helper ako kaso nag ka problema kaya hindi ko kaya magisa super exhausted na ako, sa work ko di ko na gagawa yun full time nag papart time nalang ako buti pinayagan ako pero ayoko give up yun work ko kasi parang escape ko yun from my current situation. I dont know what to do