CAN ANYONE - please - GIVE ME ADVICE? (smoking cigarettes or vaping..)

I use to smoke and vape before, but I was able to completely stop when I found out that I was pregnant. Now that I have given birth to a very handsome baby boy, I really really really want to smoke again or just use vape instead. I know all the risks but still.......... CAN ANYONE - please - GIVE ME ADVICE? (Especially from someone who also experienced/experiencing the same dilemma)

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I used to smoke and vape too, but I stopped recently. It was tough, but I knew it was the right thing to do for myself. Quitting smoking can be really hard, but it's definitely worth it in the long run. Have you considered finding alternative ways to manage stress or cravings, like exercise, meditation, or trying out different flavors of herbal tea? I've also heard of people using essential oils or a diffuser to help them relax. And if you do want to vape again, have you heard of the https://www.vaporizerchief.com/arizer-xq2-vaporizer/ vaporizer for oils? I recently discovered it, and I really enjoy using it as a healthier alternative to smoking. But ultimately, it's up to you to make the decision that's best for your health and your family.

Magbasa pa

I recommend not starting smoking again because it will be very difficult to eliminate nicotine addiction. Moreover, smoking is not only bad for you but also for your baby's health. Think about how harmful cigarettes are. You have a young body that needs a healthy lifestyle and healthy habits. You must take care of your body and nourish it with the best. If you have too many cravings for smoking, you can try alternative tea-leaf-based sticks. At https://uk.neafs.com , you can order both the device and the sticks in different flavors.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

I think mommy wag ka na lang ulit mag smoke or kahit vape lang kasi para sa kalusugan nyo din naman ng baby mo yan. Iwas ka na sa lung disease, yung baby mo din di magkakasakit kasi bawal sa baby ang usok ng sigarilyo or kahit ng vape. Isa pa, kahit di nya maamoy yung usok, yung nicotine or yung chemical na meron sa vape na naiwan sa kamay or bibig mo or kahit sa damit mo lang ay pwede pa din makasama sa baby mo.

Magbasa pa

if you survived not smoking for 9 months, bakit ka pa babalik? you see, kaya mo naman eh ngayong ka pa susuko? its best din na wag ka na magsmoke or vape, both are harmful sa baby mo and to you. you need to be healthy para sa baby mo kasi pag ikaw nagkasakit, pano na si baby? ubuhin ka lang, tyak si baby magkakaroon din.

Magbasa pa

Smoker din. Aq nung nalaman q na buntis aq nag stop aq until now mag 6months na baby q ndi q naiicp bumalik sa pag yo2si kse kawawa ang baby q... Icpin lagi ang baby mommy.. Nkaya mo nga nung buntis ka bkit ndi m pa ituloy tuloy..?

Same here. but 1 problem of mine is that baby has allergic rhinitis. Any scent can trigger his allergy and super kawawa siya. So even if I’m dying to smoke again or at least try, i think twice because it will affect my baby.

same here momsh huhu .. I have vape pero ung maliit lang, ung tipong makakapag usok lang.. hindi ung mga complete build .. minsan isang hipak lang ako sa cr 🥺