CAN ANYONE - please - GIVE ME ADVICE? (smoking cigarettes or vaping..)

I use to smoke and vape before, but I was able to completely stop when I found out that I was pregnant. Now that I have given birth to a very handsome baby boy, I really really really want to smoke again or just use vape instead. I know all the risks but still.......... CAN ANYONE - please - GIVE ME ADVICE? (Especially from someone who also experienced/experiencing the same dilemma)

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I used to smoke and vape too, but I stopped recently. It was tough, but I knew it was the right thing to do for myself. Quitting smoking can be really hard, but it's definitely worth it in the long run. Have you considered finding alternative ways to manage stress or cravings, like exercise, meditation, or trying out different flavors of herbal tea? I've also heard of people using essential oils or a diffuser to help them relax. And if you do want to vape again, have you heard of the https://www.vaporizerchief.com/arizer-xq2-vaporizer/ vaporizer for oils? I recently discovered it, and I really enjoy using it as a healthier alternative to smoking. But ultimately, it's up to you to make the decision that's best for your health and your family.

Magbasa pa