smoking up to now...

i am 11weeks and 1day pregnant, and i admit it i am still smoking. average 5sticks a day, sometime none, sometime 1 or 2 or 3. when im still not pregnant, i am really a chain smoker, i can smoke more than 1pack a day before. when i found out that i am pregnant, i im hardly trying to stop my self, but i dont know i just cant. and i promise to lessen it and slowly to push more until i can stop it. i am worried, i am scared.. i still hope that nothing happens to my baby. i know i am careless and stupid, but at least i am trying slowly.. sometimes i use to put my hand at the part where baby starts and feel if there is a pulse or heartbeat..it might stop anytime because of my fault. my confession...

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

nasa isip mo lang gusto mo magsmoke especially kapag bored ka. I experienced this too but I had to stop kasi ayaw kong may mangyaring masama kay baby or even cause any difficulties in the future kapag nadeliver kona sha. Mas magastos kapav mah problema sa health si baby, kaya iwas nalang po tayo. We don't need to smoke, our baby needs us more than we feel the need to satisfy our self po :) so sacrifice it para sa inyong dalawa ni baby.

Magbasa pa

Please stop it for your baby's health.