Breastfeeding Awareness Month

Throwback to when Rafa was still a newborn. 👶 . When I was still pregnant with him, my mind was already set that I’ll exclusively breastfeed him no matter what. I researched for lactation aides, info on breastfeeding and others that would help me on our breastfeeding journey. When I gave birth to him, I thought it would be instantaneous that breastmilk will just come out from my breasts, but sadly it’s not like that. It took almost a month after I gave birth before my breastmilk supply increased. I did everything that I can to increase my breastmilk supply. I got scared that I will be forced to give my son formula milk and I won’t be able to fulfill my vow to breastfeed him. But thank God, we were able to successfully overcome this struggle. I was able to breastfeed him up until he’s 3.5 yrs. old. 🙏🙏🙏 . And now that I’m currently pregnant 🤰 with my second child and due to give birth very soon, I still have the same vow. To exclusively breastfeed for as long as I can. I hope and I pray that this time, it will be easier than before and that my breastmilk supply will be more abundant. 🙏🙏🙏 . To all my fellow padede moms, I know breastfeeding is not always an easy feat, but it is always worth it. ❤️❤️❤️

Breastfeeding Awareness Month
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

that's trueee mamsshh