sister in law

I think I have some issues with myself. My husband , my son and me are staying with my family waiting for our bto to be ready. My husband family we seldom see each other maybe one month once or even not meeting them until occasion. But I really dislike my husband second sister who she is more close with. I have to idea why I dislike her. My husband mother had pass away since he was young and his sec sister he Wil treat her as his mother. But I really dislike her when she msg or call my husband all that. The problem is me, I want my husband to love me only and only care for me. I know i am selfish but I can't help to be like this. I don't know how to deal with my thinking and I feel I am being very not mature enough to think. But I really don't know what is wrong with me. I always quarrel with him whenever his sister called up or msg him. I had family too and I had a sister too. But I really don't know why I am acting like this. I even want to divorce with him because of his sister. I think I am crazy for making a big fuzz over stupid stuff. I hate myself. How can I help myself? I know i had jealousy issue too.. I feel terrible for being myself.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hugs...like the mom above said. I agree with her why not try to tell yourself that he sees her as a mother. After all she is the only one he has to lean on.