Just to rant: confinement nanny

I really can’t stand my confinement nanny. She always don’t listen to us and do things her way, keep saying that she has look after many babies before she know. And things that she say she keep changing her words. Few of the incidents such as: 1) baby had jaundice so FM feeding need to be every 2hrs instead of 3hrs. When we told her of feeding more frequently then reduce the intake she say Ok but always still feed the same amount. 2) she told us once jaundice drop can drag back to 3hrs, no problem. Now baby jaundice drop and doc already confirm can change the feeding time to 3hrs she now tell me very hard to change. 3) whenever baby cry she will say baby is hungry need drink FM but that’s not the case, when we carry her she stop crying. But nanny insist feeding her and proceed to prepare the milk. 4) she don’t like it when we are close to our baby, whenever we carry her she would ask to carry. 5) treat baby as alarm clock every night. We caught her a few times not waking up to feed baby, we have to go over to wake her up or baby cry will wake her up. If not she will never feed. 6) this morning baby cry so hard she just ignore, we realise baby pooping so we change the diaper when we are almost done then she come in the room and ask us go wash our hand, she will do (when we are already done, just need to carry baby back to cot). 7) whenever we tell her something, she will always show us black face. A lot of other stuff but I can’t list down everything. Sorry for the rant but I just don’t like it when she always change her words, and never listen. If she choose not to listen at least tell us the reason, etc instead of agreeing to it but do another behind our back.

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Oh no.... she is not v responsible. Can change?