mother in law

I am really really sick of having to be fighting for my feelings when it comes to my own pregnancy. My first pregnancy and I'm not married however me and my partner stayimg together. My partner's mother is always seeking for attention and creating such problems that her son is not talking to her or visiting her that often and causing me and my partner to have so much of arguments because she sometimes blames me for taking her only son away from her. Now that I'm pregnant she wants to follow for my appointments and I really just need my partner there and ended up in an argument with my partner where he said I am ungrateful for not letting is mother follow. Seriously I am so furious and upset that he puts his mother feelings over mine when it comes to my pregnancy. I am the type of person who does not go out or have any close friends and have no one else to talk to. I just feel so sick sometimes and depressed.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

But how to follow? Only one accompanying adult to appointments what.. 🤦🏻‍♀️.. have a talk with your partner when the time comes so that you are both on neutral grounds, (both not angry or agitated) maybe it helps him to understand you better.. its best to be honest about how you feel. I dont think you hate his mum or anything. Make if clear that you are just annoyed and this is all unnecessary for your mental well being. TO AVOID STRESS 😂

Read more