How to handle when you feeling if your happiness not welcomed by your inlaws??I’m 9weeks today~

I really feel so depressed

5 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

as long as your hubby always by your side, everything is just fine. keep calm n create your own hapiness.. we cant impress everyone.. btw, its better to have slow talk with your husband on the way his mom treat you. maybe he can do something. we cant live awkwardly together for long term especially dil n mil relationship.. huhu

Baca lagi

my husband not welcome my baby because he has another wife yang baru melahirkan anak. he did asked me to do abortion because his other wife is not happy with my pregnancy. im taking care of my baby alone. i used to give up but this little fighter keep on giving me more and more strength to move on😊

Baca lagi
5y ago

Semoga sis bertabah ye.. kuat demi si kecik.. anak ni anugerah n rezeki. Akan ade hikmah smua ni nanti..

nehh... i dont even bother what my inlaws thinks of me. people will always have bad things to say about u even if u are perfect. the fact here is that ur husband choose u for who u are. at the end of the day it will be u and ur husband. so just be u and focus on ur baby.

try u best to spent more time with them specially on weekend or rest day.And if posible try invite them for a dinner aw well.Hope will be better.Most important must gate a supply from u hubby.Caused in this case u hubby will play a very important role .

same here. however, my own happiness is much more important than others. I dont bother how others think.