I am so piss off with my in law. Visit them today and they turn to my husband and say baby look exactly like you, and turn to me and say baby don't look like you at all. Wtf! Even if my baby don't look like me no need to tell me right in my face what. Seriously very annoying, feel like scolding back. I hold back and vent to my husband. They say why baby nv bring this and that? Why nv wear long pants? Why? Why? Why? Irritating to the max! I am a stay home mom, my in laws keep asking me why don't want work? Ask me to let my mother look after baby but my mother is working and they just ignore what I say. I holding back and I think I will give them back one day when I cannot hold anymore. Trying to be nice but end up what I get ? My husband nv care much but he say if I cannot take it just scold or say back. He will stand by me. But lucky I.not staying with them.

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sounds to me that you don’t really like your parents-in-law maybe due to some stuff that had happened. It feels like no matter what they say you will find it insulting and offensive but trust me, they mean no harm. Let them talk all they want, you know what is best for your child and being a stay at home mom is a very sacrificial thing to do. Not every woman can take staying home without financial freedom. Cheer up mommy!

Read more