I not sure should I divorce with my husband a not. He do nth. But only everyweek give me $150 for buy food n cook. He always hear what his mum say. Dun even bother how I feel at all. When his mum wan see my baby girl. He just say ok to his mum. N NVR even tell me he wan bring over. Last min den say I bring baby girl back. I was like wth. Y NVR even tell me at all. He always discuss with his mum everything he plan. Never even tell me at all. Till I find out. I ask him. He reply me like not happy. After quarrel say tell me no use. I can't even do anything. But I'm his wife. I should know. Even I can't help right? Haix

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

U just have to see open & accept it. Marriage is all about toleration, give & take and compromise. Sometimes I rather dunno Coz is always better than know! None of my biz I know for what? Although we r Husband n Wife, we have our own space one. Dun have to everything under the sun also tell the Wife, vice versa. But! If involves my kids & my Husband plan without telling me, that one cannot! U have to explain to him that anything involve u & lo have to out of courtesy inform u.

Read more