I not sure should I divorce with my husband a not. He do nth. But only everyweek give me $150 for buy food n cook. He always hear what his mum say. Dun even bother how I feel at all. When his mum wan see my baby girl. He just say ok to his mum. N NVR even tell me he wan bring over. Last min den say I bring baby girl back. I was like wth. Y NVR even tell me at all. He always discuss with his mum everything he plan. Never even tell me at all. Till I find out. I ask him. He reply me like not happy. After quarrel say tell me no use. I can't even do anything. But I'm his wife. I should know. Even I can't help right? Haix

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you think he listens too much to his mum is because he arrange the meet up without informing you, it might be a small mattet too, unless if there are other underlying issues that he listens to MIL so much that he totally have little regards to your opinion. If this uninformed meet up bothers you, do tell him at least informed you because you don't like last minute arrangement and you need to have mental preparation.

Read more