How to be a good mom?

I need advice mga kapwa ko nanay. I feel like i failed as a mother big time. I don't know myself anymore. Parang nakukuha lng makinig ng anak ko pag nkkita na niang galit ako. Napaka igsi tlga ng pasensya q. At hindi ko kayang ihandle ang mga nangyari to the point na naiiyak ako nassktan ako. I have no one to turn to. I can't talk to my partner abt this because i feel like he doesn't know me very well. I feel like i have to explain it to him deeply. I feel like i'm talking to a total stranger. I know there's something wrong with me. I've read abt post partum depression and i think i am facing it right now. I just want to be a good mother but i failed, and its heartbreaking πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” i need help πŸ’”πŸ’”

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Hi Mommy! πŸ˜€ you’re a good mother. You can visit a doctor pra ma diagnose and u will get the help u need. if you’re about blow up, leave the child in a safe place and get a breather. Its ok to be angry whats not okay is when we hurt the child out of anger. Discipline out of love. We fail sometimes but whats important is how we rise up. If napalo mo yung bata, say sorry and admit youre wrong. My child will remind me sometimes if im about to get angry and if nasaktan sya sa palo ko. So Ill pause, think and say sorry. then i explain everything. Model the behavior u want your child to have. mahirap gawin sis pero i saw the improvemnt on my child.

Magbasa pa
4y ago

thank u πŸ˜”πŸ˜” this means a lot πŸ˜”πŸ˜”