SIL woes

I myself got prob wif my husb. Divource take place next yr. You know how devasted i m. Wat i m going through. Lets get straight to e point. My mom told me yesterday lets go temple. I said ok. She say get ready by 7am. I said 8am ok. Conf with my bro. This morning me n my dau already took shower. Get ready. I keep calling my mom. She is nt answering. Then at 9 plus my mom came to my house. Saying she nt going temple. Asking me to go evening time. I said its fine. I go evening. At 10am, my sis in law call me asking me were i m. I said i at home. Coming down now to follow mom go marketing. Here my sil start telling me that y i dont want to follow temple. I told her la that i keep calling. No one pick up. Moreover; my lo is sleepy. I told her i go evening time. Then she said that i cannot always let my lo go alone temple. Y i cant follow. I told her i go evening better. Then she shouted at me over the phone you better dont talk to me in that tone. You fucking dont shout. Since wen i shout. I jus hang up. When i go down. I can hear my sil shouting at my door asking to open. She is creating a nauisance at my hm were nobody is at hm. When she saw me downstair, she puch me, she open her big f eye to create a prob. There are ppl ard e road side looking at our problem. Here she shouting. And my bro hv to pull her hand to take her away. What hurt me the most, she said i m a useless mother, every time come to 8 9pm, thats y my husb left me. I wk so hard for my lo. How can a person say i m useless. F s*** this women, my husb left me is bcozz he has affair with his own colleague. He doesnt wan me n my lo. Even uncle on a bike stop n her off. she nt happy My sil has hurt my feeling very terribley. She shouted at me. Push me were i m carrying my lo . Hey mummy i m terrible devasted. Seriously, i m very very feeling down

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mummy, so sorry that you have to go through this... Your sil is wrong to punch and push you esp since you are carrying your lo. If this happens again, you should call the police - it's assault. You are very strong mummy, ignore all the naysayers. If you need help, please get some professional help at the clinic too. You need to stay strong. Feel free to message in this chats if you need someone to talk to. Take care, be strong for yourself and your lo sending you lots of love, mumm

Read more
7y ago

SIL*