stressful

i m going through a divorce. Currently my son and myself staying with my parents. I dont want to go back my house because my husb is abusive and he is having affair. i stay wif my parents, i think i can get a support both emotional and mental. Begining my mom was very understanding, its been freaking 6months, i feel so dammm f irratated by her, she keep telling me bcozz of me she is stress, asthma, her health not gd, she keep insisting me she needs a maid as she cant cope with 7room flat, staying with autistic 2 siblings of mine, dad, 2 dogs. i m feeling like a m a burden to her.. i m f stressed up but i dun show. i m sick n tired. i told her be patience, wait till my divorce and house is over, we can plan to hav helper. the moment i talk abt my bro and my sil, my mother nt happy, she keep saying they hv their house and own things. Me n my daughter staying at my mother house wer she think i must hv some responsiblity to do n work. i am a single mother. My father is a breadwinner of the house. i can fully understand that....i m tired seriously.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

So sorry to hear about your situation, it can be mentally torturing to you if your mum continues. Have you considered trying other options like moving in to your siblings or other close relatives instead? Or engage part time helper to help out chores once a week?