12 Replies

VIP Member

Fresh milk :) For childcare, I discussed with the principal and we settled on me bringing his milk already in the bottle - placed in cooler bag with ice packs. Most childcare centres do not allow because they don't want to risk contamination, but this way, no contamination will occur and I provide a collapsible silicone container for the milk to be warmed in! But that's only for first two days because my son eats so much in childcare he has no space for milk before nap :x Whichever it is, remember that the main source of nutrients should be from food!

I would say fresh milk is nutritious. It is very common for mothers in the western part of the world to transit to whole milk instead of formula. What most of my friends did was to first transit to formula, then to regular milk when their children are slightly older. There are a couple who transit to whole milk too. Both options are beneficial to the little ones so it is really up to you (and perhaps how well you baby takes to the taste of fresh milk). Hope this helps! :)

Not a dumb question at all. But I think it depends on your little one's preference. :)

I give my 14 months baby fresh milk in the day too. Like what most Mommies shared here, toddler FM is just marketing gimmicks. After one year, babies get most of the nutrients from solid that they eat. I plan to give me girl those packed UHT milk that does not need to keep in the fridge when she go CC.

Id go with fresh milk pants down. My friends in the US all g8ve fresh milk. Formula milk is overpriced and over rated. Otherwise ill go with fresh goats milk. Its the closes to breast milk with the most nutrients.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14165)

Not true you can instruct the child care center on what to dom when i gave fresh milk they warmed it up. A period i even gave goats milk, so i brought the whole bottle and they will put it in the fridge.

But I think some disallow ba

I actually read that a lot of ESP Americans are giving fresh milk partly because fresh milk with added vitamin D is commonly sold there ... whereas we dun get it in sg

My pedia told me fresh milk is fine after one. So we never gave our kids formula milk. They went from breastfeeding to fresh milk straightaway

But cc don help warm fresh milk or no place to let u keep

If cc don't allow fresh milk get full cream whole milk powder. Brands include fernleaf

VIP Member

Fresh milk is good but lots of sugar. It'll be good to give baby formula.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles