Coconut drinks for third trinester

Hi, understand we need to drink fresh green coconut duringb third trimester. May I know if any type of green coconut is fine? (Eg. Thailand one?) And anyone know where to get it in SG?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Need to start drinking from the start of the third trimester? And how much to drink everyday? Anyone knows why need to drink this too haha

Super Mum

Hi mummy, I drank those 1 litre packet coconut water from supermarkets but of u can get fresh coconuts it will be better!

VIP Member

Hi... any type of coconut is fine. You can get it from most supermarkets such as ntuc, gaint, cold storage etc

Anytime of coconut it’s fine, fresh ones would be better. I got them from NTUC and Giants before.

TapFluencer

Thai coconut is fine. Any groceries like NTUC, Giant, Fairprice. You can find it in wet markets too

i drank those can coconut water! doesnt matter what kind, i think outcome still same hehe

Any green coconut is fine. U can buy it from any fruit stalls which is selling it.

VIP Member

Green coconut from Malaysia. Can get it from food court, the fruits juice stall.

VIP Member

I drank UFC fresh coconut juice. It’s available at most supermarkets

I think any type should be the same? not to sure where to get in sg