37 Replies

I used to look at the time I took my vitamins and supplements and then keep tea and coffee drinking 3 hours apart. Basically must make sure it doesn't disrupt your body and baby's absorption of nutrients and body hydration (might get nausea and giddyness if you get too dehydrated, esp. from caffeine) Enjoy your pregnancy!

Depends on what frappuccino you are thinking of having. And recommended daily intake of caffeine is about less than 200mg. Again, if this is once in a long time treat for yourself, please enjoy it!! =)

TapFluencer

Nope. Stay strong and stay good. When I was pregnant, I would go to Starbucks and just take a deep sniff of the coffee aroma then I leave. That’s how I appease my coffee craving lol

Wow hahaha I shall try that too.. hahaha

VIP Member

Erm.. for me, I don’t really restrict myself. I even drink bubble tea as and when. But it’s all up to you. *A happy mum give birth to happy baby (my own logic) haha.

That's very true. I believe in happy mum happy baby too!! 😁😁😁

Not recommended to have caffeine... but if u crave for it, can just go for it once. Perhaps u can request to have ur drink de-caffeinated or something?

U may want to 1) request for decaf frappe should it there be coffee as some dont have coffee in it at all, 2) lesser CBS (sugar) and 3) soy milk maybe.. ☺️

Alrighty! Thank you!

TapFluencer

Maybe you can get one and share with you hubby? Just have a sip or two to satisfy your craving. Or what about decaf?

Yea.. guess I will go with decaf!

Yes you may but advice not to take too much. Better share with someone.

Super Mum

Starbucks you can ask for decaf coffee! Not as much caffeine :)

Hi, Yes you can, just make sure of having it in moderation :)

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles