Bubble Tea First Trimester

Anyone tried drinking bubble tea during first trimester? I drink bubble tea almost every 2 days. ever since i know i’m pregnant i drink only milk flavoured drink :( but i’m really craving badly for pearl milk tea now. #1stimemom #pregnancy #bubbletea

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Everything in moderation. :) Can definitely have your pearl milk tea, but try not to drink it too often cause you’ll have to go through the OTTG at week 20

2y ago

hello M! thank you for sharing hehee ! i didn’t know 🤭🤭

yeah I stopped and change to healthy tea, like tea with milk and honey, very nice , but again, not too often to drink tea

i watch a Taiwan nutritionist lady said: milk + brown sugar + pearl can boost milk after delivery.

Less sugar (0%) at times. And I don’t drink so frequently. Maybe once a fortnight.

2y ago

hello ! ok thank you for sharing 😊

Try to avoid tea . Caffeine will affect brain development of the fetus

2y ago

Hello Jan ! ya that’s one of my concern too. i drank coffee every morning. tried to quit after 2 weeks 🤣 but bubble tea craving were very strong that’s why was thinking if can drink abit 😅 thanks a lot for sharing 😍

VIP Member

I drank bubble tea on my first trimester! But did try to drink less frequently! 🙊

2y ago

hello jolene hehee thank you for sharing 🤪

VIP Member

You can. Drink no problem but check the sugar levels

2y ago

Hello Navya thank you for sharing 😍

VIP Member

it's fine if taken in moderation