I am into 7 weeks pregnant and now is 43 yo. I had miscarriages for the last 2 pregnancies. Went for scan 2 times and not able to detect the Feotus. I was told to rest and next check up is on 27 Feb. Unfortunately, I had dark brown bleeding which spread 3/4 of my panty liner . Went to NUH ED but told to rest and follow up with my gynae appt. They gave me a jab to stop my bleeding . I still have dark brown bleeding this morning . but morning sickness is gone (I was very sleepy and bad nausea last of whole week). I worry I am into miscarriage again.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Agree with other mums here, seek second opinion for peace of mind. Meanwhile bed rest is very important and try not to stress yourself. You need to relax and be positive. I know how you feel cause during my first trimester I was bleeding like running tap, and it went on till week 14, I had three jabs and was on medication. I was 39 when I got pregnant.

Read more
5y ago

Did you lose the baby or did you continue with the pregnancy?

Honestly I would be in dilemma. To wait for the appointment or go for a second opinion. I would go for the latter for a peace of mind. Seek second opinion. Worries will not be helpful when you need proper rest. Take good care.

I'll definitely seek second opinion. First trimester is extremely crucial. Please take care and rest well. Prayers are with you.

VIP Member

Please rest well and have more bed rest instead as first trimester is very important..

VIP Member

Please seek second opinions and most importantly don't stress urself too mug