Pubic terribly pain at week 37+4

I had went to SGH earlier on due to terrible pain at my pubic bone and back bone area. The doc told they I had slight contraction but cervix is still close after the check. After the check I have a bleeding immediately and they told me is normal so I discharge and went back home and rest after few hours I woke up I realise my liner are all soak with blood so I called them up again and they say normally after the check there will be bleeding ask me monitor again. So I put a big pad and sleep again now woke up my pad is having blood again is this something I need to worry?sorry for the picture #firstbaby #advicepls #pregnancy

Pubic terribly pain at week 37+4
19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Pls go A&E delivery suite.. I experienced the same thing but no contraction pain. KKH send me back as they say cervix is closed. I keep bleeding and discharging mucus plug as well. Gave birth 4 days later (nearly in a cab) upon reaching delivery suite (no time to register, no gynae etc.) Quite risky to wait.

Read more

Take a quick shower and go hospital kkh immediately. Also i hope u hv packed ur maternity bag. Praying for u my dear, thats a lot of blood to be very honest.

TapFluencer

Hi, please go to the A&E immediately. i was once like you (may refer to my 2019) post and i dont wish to happen to anyone. Please rush to the hospital ASAP!

Hi update us what’s going on! We’d like to know what happened especially for us who’ve not given birth yet! 🥹 Praying all is well for you love!

Please head to the ED now! My prayers are w you & your little one. I hope everything’s fine for you Mummy, sending hugs to you 🤍

Please go to A&E and not risk it. I’d bleeding and it wasn’t as much but had to stay for observation… days later I delivered

Hi, blood in pregnancy is always a NONO. Please go to the A&E or gynae asap 😰 That’s a lot of blood and I wouldn’t risk it.

Girl, that’s quite a bit of blood. Go to A&E or for a second opinion asap. Hope u feel better and have a smooth delivery ❤️

hi mummy. how are u and the lil one? hope u both are fine. do update and let us know..keeping u and lil one in my prayers.

Please head down to the A&E now as it is not normal to have alot of blood in your pad especially when you are pregnant