I have irregular periods which is affecting my chances of conceiving. Are there any methods to maintain a regular menstrual cycle?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

hi mummy. my girlfrens have irregular period and she consume this particular supplement... and after 2 boxes consume, her period was regular. and still continuing it becos of the benefits. safe for bf moms as well. so i end up taking it... my period has always been regular 28days cycle... therefore no changes for my cycle... but skin, discharge, boobs and weight have great change. u can pm me if u would like to give it a shot... their testimonies from other women also emphasise on relugar period. 🙂

Read more
5y ago

its called Seri_lady jus

VIP Member

Try to take pak fong pill (can get from eu yan sang), consume 1 bottle a week, skip when u have menses. Another way is to take flaxseed (those already ground into powder). Mix a teaspoon in your drink like juices or yoghurt. It helps to balance hormone so that you can have regular menses. Hope you will get bfp soon! :)

Read more

Irregular menstrual periods should never be ignored as they can point to other medical conditions as well, especially a thyroid disorder. This is what happened with me. I'd say consult a trusted gynae and find out what's wrong. May be it's nothing to worry about. But it's better to be safe than sorry

Read more

hello... me too facing the same problem with you..for now, i just take folic acid n EPO to overcome irregular periods... but it still early coz i just started about 8 days ago... it recommend by my cousin.. i hope, it will work soon... This will work after 3,4 months, so yah hopefully! 😊

You should visit your gynae in order to find out what are the causes lead to irregular mense. It might be due to PCOS, hormones imbalance and other medical conditions which make you more difficult or unable to conceive.

Please seek professional medical advice. There are many reasons which causes irregular period. Also rest is vital. And the food you eat and the things you do and your stress level all plays a part too.

VIP Member

It sounds contradictory, but birth control pills help to regulate menstrual periods. After your period is regulated, it is easier to conceive. http://www.webmd.com/women/guide/treating-irregular-periods

Read more

You definitely should see a doctor to regulate your cycles. From a natural fertility treatment point of view, our doctor usually prescribes metformin as a means to regulate the metabolism and the cycles.

see a doctor.. i am pcos and currently im 34 weeks pregnant after 3 months of trying (sexually active).. vitex and ovasitol works for me. 😀 baby dust to u.. think positive.

My aunt has no menses but still able to conceive and delivered a beautiful and healthy baby. What a miracle. Keep trying, praying and never give up dear.