Give in to craving

I have extremely weird craving, i would crave for salad, soft boiled egg and instant noodle. Do you guys give in to your craving?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I also craved soft boiled egg (the Japanese one) and instant noodle so bad! Instant noodle is OK if you eat in moderation, I only allowed myself once in 1 or 2 weeks. Soft boiled egg you may have to wait until pregnancy is over since there's risk of salmonella.

I had cravings for salad and instant noodles as well. I did give in to my cravings but limited it to once a month only. However for soft boiled egg, I did not give in as my gynae recommended not to eat any food that is not fully cooked due to bacteria.

Instant noodles yes! While in Japan only. And gotta cut off Half boiled eggs (which is my favourite since forever but cant have it anymore ever since I’m pregnant) anything raw I will avoid. Sushi too! 😌

VIP Member

Also having crave instant noodles but hubby restricted me. Till I beg him for once. Salad and soft boil egg dare not try. Although soft boil egg and sushi is my fav.

VIP Member

I ate everything from salmon sashimi, soft boiled eggs to medium well steak. Not v often though. N i dont know why but i loved fast food during pregnancy too.

Yes I will give in to my cravings but limit to once a month. Instant noodles and fried chicken for me. Although I think best to avoid soft boiled egg

Super Mum

I did eat quite a lot of cup noodles. But I didn’t eat soft boil eggs. It’s better to eat cooked food and uncooked food might contain bacteria.

Super Mum

Instant noodles yes but very occasionally. No to soft boil egg ans salad which can cause infection of the featus

I dont have any weird cravings. But i do eat/drink whatever i feel like having at that point.

I did! I craved pastries! Thinking back now, it seems such an unhealthy craving!