I have concerns about the quality/standards of the teachers in my baby's ifc. Can I ask those mummies who put their child in ifc? 1. Once baby starts on solids (cereals for breakfast only for now), for the subsequent milk feed, after milk, do e teachers feed baby wif water? My baby's training cup is totally dry today! Somemore he has cough & runny nose, & not finishing his milk feeds each time! 2. I put clean clothes & towel, & a big plastic bag which is folded, in a zip lock bag for bath in ifc. After showering baby, do e teachers put the dirty clothes & wet towel back into e zip lock bag or e plastic bag provided? Which one will u put dirty clothes in?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Based on my experience, 1. They will spoon feed the baby with water from the cereal bowl. 2. I put the set of clothes that is to be changed into after shower into a wet bag, after showering, they put it into the wetbag. Any other extra sets of clothes will be in a separate ziplock bag, which i would label it as Extra clothings

Read more
7y ago

Alrite. Thanks

My ifc feed baby with spoon. After I provided a cup, they have baby the cup. Mine is the same. I provide the change of clothes into a bag, after shower they put the dirty clothes in that bag again. So basically it's just a swap. Extra clothes I just fold and put at the bottom in the bag.

7y ago

Ok. After every milk feed they will give water too? I know after cereal, they will spoonfeed baby wif water.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-23680)

Hmm that I'm not sure. Best to ask them directly. In that way you can monitor and observe too. Can't say one method applies throughout all centers.