I have been married for over 3 years now, but I still feel no love for my husband. Plus, he gets extremely agitated and sometimes even violent if I merely refer to his parents. I feel trapped in this relationship that is clearly not going anywhere! What should I do?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think it is high time, you must sit and talk. Your life is just sleeping by and you are just waiting that some divine power will come and set his behaviour right. You know him for three years, you would know if he is an egoistic man or just very attached to his parents but respects and love you too. And if you think he accepts his flaws and s ready to work on them. If he is this kind, then you can support him, and both of you can work at your ends to make this marriage work. But if you can see that he is rigid and one of the kinds who won't change, then it is not too late, you can break out of this relationship and give yourself a new start. Life just comes one time, you cannot waste this opportunity being sad and trapped. Break free, and live your life.

Read more