Would you stay in a relationship where you feel like you don't matter or your worth is being trampled? Been together for 4years and i am 7months pregnant but these days i feel really lonely and tried to talk to my partner about it but he doesn't want to understand neither does he show that he cares. We haven't been talking for almost 3 days now and i cry every day asking about my worth. I have depression even before my pregnancy, now i feel even worst because i am carrying my baby in me but im going through all of this and i have no one to share. He really makes me feel worthless. I feel like i shouldn't continue with whatever has been planned, like waiting for confirmation from HDB, waiting for ROM. I just don't feel secured because if he can do this to me now, ignoring my feelings and live his life as if nothing happened especially now that i am pregnant & needs his presence most then he might be able to do the same even or worst after right?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

i am still thinking to you. but i hope this article may help you to understand how important your mental health during pregnancy. https://sg.theasianparent.com/mental-health-during-pregnancy