I have an amazing family, hub and kid and would say everything is good now. I love kids a lot but recently my hub had rejected me hard on my suggestion of having more kids as he strongly feels one is enough and that he has decided not to hv more. Everytime I think of that would made me sink into this deep sadness. I try not to think about it or get obsess over that thought but the feelings always waver. Sometimes I feel guilty and selfish for wanting to probe him again because I know it will only cause quarrels and more pressure on us so I keep these thoughts and feelings to myself. Any mummies go thru the same and how you cope with the sadness?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

maybe your husband is really not ready for another kid now. It takes lots of effort, time and paitence in raising a kid. With one more kid coming into the picture, there wouldn't be a one to one focus anymore. Your focus and attention will be split. Give him some time to think about it hard. How old is your kid?

Read more

Give your husband sometime . it must be a joint decision. Otherwise even if you conceive and husband is not agreeable you wouldn't be happy either

How old is your child? Maybe give hubby some time. It takes a lot to raise a kid. Its really hard work!