i have a 5 year old son. yesterday, he and his 3rd cousin is playing. (i let them because i was busy breasfeeding my 1 yr old daughter). at first they were just coloring and drawing. then suddenly i hear no voices anymore. when my baby fell asleep, i stand up and check them if they are ok. and it shocked me because i saw his third cousin (also a 5 yr old boy) suckin my son's penis. i get mad. really. as in im shouting. i didnt expect that ey are going to do that. but im sure that my son is not the one who would agree to do that because he know its bad. now, i ashamed to play with my son anymore. because he might get confused. im also kissing his "pototoy". buth with his short on. and thats our "lambingan" time. any thoughts?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

have you told your nephew's parents about this? because I think they need to know also that they're son is capable of doing such act. we can't always control what our kids see in media regarding sex. but we can always start the prevention at home. for me, I always tell my son no one can touch your "not-not" only me and daddy when we're giving you a bath. so, everytime his Lola ask to kiss his pototoy he will answer right away "No, Oma!" start talking to your son and explain things to him.its never too late to teach him how to say no when he thinks things are not right.

Magbasa pa
7y ago

it's good to tell your cousins of what you saw. maybe they could check if the boy have seem them doing it or has saw it on a video they are watching. talk to your son also about not letting others to touch his private part. be careful of you and your husbands acts as your son may have seen you too. at 5, they already have understanding of what's happening or what they are seeing. we need to provide guidance and ready enough to answer questions no matter how awkward.