I have a 21mths old toddler and a 6mths old baby. My Husband works 5.5days a week and he attends private school on Sundays. He is always tired. He dozes off almost every night after dinner in front of the TV. He sleeps through the night even when baby cries loudly in the middle of the night. He has little time for both kids. And whenever I told him that he should spend some time with the kids his reply is most of the time 'I'm tired'/ 'you are not working, wait till u go back to work, u will know how tired it is to work'. My reply to him is 'don't you have any Father instinct that you come back home and play with your kids for awhile?'/ 'Don't you have Father instinct to wake up to your baby's cries?' We have not have sex since I got pregnant with number 2... he is afraid to have a 3rd child. He says stop at 2. I told him we can still have sex and take precaution. But he say he needs time... Am I very harsh to him?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Your husband is tired but he is working hard to earn for the family. Yes he shld have some father participation. I'm sure he also doesn't want to feel tired and moody while playing with the kids. Secondly, sex wise. have u though of going into birth control. can see he is responsible as he doesn't want a third child to add on the heavy burden. it's not an easy journey raising kids.

Read more