I hate my maid. I really can't stand her. She is always on her handphone and like to talk back to me. She will reply things like, sorry but this is not my job (i had a headache and ask her to massage my head), then during off day she refuse to help look after baby when she is back from her off day. she is Filipino. How to train her to behave herself?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Seriously? She is a maid not a slave. She cleans house.. she is not a nanny or personal assistant. If you want those than fork out more cash and hire one.

In my experience interviewing maids, Filipinos have the worst attitudes. But yes , massaging is not in her job scope. So just stick strictly to what's her job scope then.

Your maid has an attitude issue. Make sure you let the source be aware (if from agency). You cannot make her behave well if that's who she is. Best is to find a replacement and send her back.

I suggest to change her (but talk to agency first to get a replacement before doing that) since you already express your dislike. A home is where you come back happy, not angry.

train her??? that might be ur problem right there. . just make her feel like she's more than a maid and maybe she'll do more

Massage ur head really wow LOL is she ur helper or nanny Ur abusing her Help u on off day When should she rest Ur totally wrong

Read more

she's a maid which cleans and goes home not baby sit and massage your head

VIP Member

Don’t waste your time. Send her back and look for another maid.

wait what? is she a nanny or a housekeeping maid?

ask her to change or you will fire her