I need opinions

Hi, I just had a miscarriage and I’m back to work. Currently my workload is tooooo overwhelming as I’m handling all type of position you can think of in a company and i wanted to prepare for pregnancy again. My company handling hygiene and my office had those chemical and fragrance smell. I’m not sure it will affect my health or my baby if I’m pregnant as I’m quite stress at work and i have to inhale all type or smell in the office. I cannot confirm those chemical will affect me or not. Even if i ask my boss, I don’t think they will say it’s their chemical issue. I don’t know if I should continue to work here but i need job. I can’t get pregnant if i change job, it don’t look good on me as well. Although i off work on time but sometimes i still have to work at home (during weekend or even after work) otherwise I can’t finish my job. I just need some opinion 😞

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A big thanks [email protected] I must convey my affection for your generosity supporting men and women that absolutely need solution to their chitin university/school grades upgrade, fixing of credit score, erasing of criminal record etc. If you need a private investigator or hacker. Don't hesitate to contact them. they are the best and looking for the best, contact them.

Read more
Post reply image

It feels like it's simply a bad environment for family planning, there's no way but to quit. Start looking for another job. It may take a while before you next get pregnant, but you should move asap. In my case I was trying for baby for years, but held off when I was interviewing and for at least 3 months after I started my new job.

Read more
2y ago

i'm planning my pregnancy as soon as after cny so i'm afraid i won't be able to find a new job at that time

VIP Member

I resigned once i found out I have spotting during 1st trimester. working in chemical environment too. didn't think much because it wasn't easy for me and hubby to get the baby. do talk with your partner before making any decision. financial stability is also important besides baby ❤️

2y ago

so did you find another job or you are jobless till after give birth? yes, i will discuss with my husband definitely. It's not a good idea to have 1 sided income.

Hmm my friend got pregnant even though she worked at a Fragrance company dealing with chemicals everyday and her baby turned out fine

2y ago

Oh, that's good to hear and thank you for your sharing. I'm just afraid that inhale chemical will harm my health and baby as well. My job has stress too, so i'm still considering

Time to call for a quit. These type of high stress, chemical environment is not a good place for you to get pregnant.

2y ago

Yeah. Good to hear. Must be a relief for you. (: