I gave birth via normal delivery about 3 weeks ago. Can I eat instant noodle? Just once?

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey, If you are really craving for it, then go ahead. Noodles won't do any harm but they are not nutritious in anyway. But yes, if you are carving for it then even though they won't add to nutritional value but they will definitely make you mouth and heart happy.

Gentle reminder dear, everything can be taken or eaten. Key word moderation! Too much of anything becomes not good. Glad that you enjoyed your noodles. Makes me Hungry as well

yea go ahead. hahaha. if it's not too often like everyday I think it's fine. what to do when you're hungry at night right? hahaha.

VIP Member

Once is fine but best to avoid during confinement period as u need to have nutritional food to aid ur recovery.

VIP Member

Go ahead! A little instant noodle won't hurt. You can add some vegetables to make it less sinful

VIP Member

Yes, everything can be eaten but with moderation or unless the gynae specific to avoid certain food.

Thanks guys. Took me less than 5mins to finish myojo tom yam instant noodle. Lol

TapFluencer

Of course you can indulge with instant noodle once in a while but don’t make a habit of it.

Yes. U can eat them ..actually everything also can eat

I did and im a new mom didn't know if was pregant