I feel that relationships would be less clandestine if they were more open..It is said the forbidden fruit is tempting but what if we were allowed to eat the fruit and openly enjoy it too? Women in marriages & relationships-would you be ok to be in such a relationship or allow your partner to be in one ? Yes or No-please state reasons. :)

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

In an alternate utopian reality, if I am accorded the same choice, then yes, why not? No lies, all in the open. Maybe this will help people get the whole forbidden fruit temptation out of their system and appreciate what they already have in the first place? But we live in a reality where human beings are unpredictable, emotional and open relationships are known to be messy and heartbreaking, so no, reason dictates that even if both parties agree to be in an open relationship, complications will arise sooner or later.

Read more
VIP Member

#nosharing this is nothing about being selfish or possessive but the commitment and faith towards another being.

VIP Member

No I am possessive - I don't want any one else and I don't want him to want anyone else too #oldschool

No..I am selfish :) If the fruit is mine, I will eat it myself. I wont share this fruit with anybody else.

I agree with Roshni. Why did I get married then? LOL. I don't believe in sharing, or being shared :)