28 Replies

For sorethroat, you can drink hot honey lemon for 2-3 days, about 3 times per day. It will get better. For flu, if you are having fever you can take normal panadol (not flu type) to make you more comfortable. Also, drink plenty of water to flush out the toxic in body and you will recover soon.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1622)

Lotsa fluids (hot broth, hot lemonade with honey, lukewarm water) and vitamin c (go crazy with it; since we don't overdose on vitamin c our bodies just naturally flush out all the excess)

As Karina suggested, I would also suggest to gargle with hot salty water and drink lot of vitamin water or just water. If it does not improve within few days do see a doctor. Tc

For sorethroat, gargle with warm salty water at least once every hour and yes avoid dehydration. Hot fluids like soup, tea will help you soothe the irritable throat.

get yourself some anti-inflammatory drugs in your cupboard. you can find some like Advil or Aleve. They'll give you relief, and avoid further burning of throat

Drink plenty of warm water with honey, and take Clarinase (it can be bought from any pharmacy). It works for me as my flus usually go away after taking it.

Brandy and hot water with cinnamon works best for me....Infact having 2 glasses and sleeping for a bit cures it instantly!

VIP Member

take out a spoon full of ginger, mix some honey, make it hot on the stove and have a shot. works like magic.

Honey in a tea spoon adding a pinch of pepper powder works well . Sip little by little and slow to swallow.

Related Questions

Related Articles