Baby Kick

I feel my baby kick but active time after 10pm. Isit normal

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi... Every baby is different, and this includes their movements. Some babies literally sleep all day and move at night when you are asleep, whereas others seem to be moving all the time. Babies rest and sleep in the womb as much as 17 hours a day, usually for periods of around 40-50 minutes at a time

Read more

Yes, it's normal! Mine usually kicks after dinner time. The following links maybe useful for you: https://sg.theasianparent.com/amazing-facts-babys-kicks-pregnancy?utm_medium=web&utm_source=search&utm_campaign=elastic

Your baby is always kicking you but the only time you got to feel it is when you’re resting or lying on your bed cause the other time you probably are doing something that distracts you from feeling it.

Yes it’s normal. Usually when you are resting or relax then you will feel baby moves/kicks more. Which is why you can feel them more active at night

Last time when my baby was in my tummy, I thought I could feel his fist pushing, leg stretching and bum pushing MY Tummy regardless of timing 🤣

mine actually kick more when I'm eating.. every baby is different. its good as long as baby is active. :)

Yes every baby is different actually. Mine would kick a lot in the morning when I was really hungry.

It varies from baby to baby but can always check with your gynae if you're worried. :)

Oh thanks for sharing. Glad i am not the only one that feels the kick only at night!

Yep. Mine always kick around midnight when i am about to fall asleep. (':