Baby kick not much

Is this weird if baby never kick much compare to 2nd trimester? Now i feel she just move around my stomach most of the time and pressuring my pelvic area.. sometimes im worried why she didnt kick, isit she lazy or just no space to kick🤣#FTM #pleasehelp

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are you in 3rd trim ? If yes, then same! Im currently 29 weeks and baby always move around more than kicks but i read that it could be because theres not much space as compared to 2nd trim. As long as theres movement and still quite active should be fine. Since i just went for my growth scan last week and baby is growing well

Read more
12mo ago

Yeah currently on 34 weeks! My doc is chop chop kind so he just do very quick scan and say baby is ok, sometimes im worried if he got check properly not🤣 but i try to reassure myself

During the 3rd trimester, the kicks may not be as strong as 2nd trimester. But there should still be movements. What I did when baby was being too 'quiet", I will press down gently on my tummy until she kicks me back. That made me feel relief haha

12mo ago

My belly recently hardened and feel heavier so when i poke my stomach, it can be quite hurtful🥲🥲