morning sickness

I don't have any symptoms of morning sickness. Am I abnormal? only easily tired. People keep saying has morning sickness is a good sign of prangnancy!

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I used to have a collegue. For both of her pregnancy she is active and no mornimg sickness. She can eat anything she wants and gain weight. She have healthy babies. But for me my 1st preg I have morning sickness all thru my till my 3rd trimester alot of things trigger my nausea. I did not gain weight and keep being admitted to hospital for various reason such as bleeding. My 2nd was much better only when I am hungry and smell certain thing such as coffee then I will get nausea. I too get very tired easily. The thing is every pregnancy is not the same. But if u are worry or concern do speak to your gynae.

Read more
5y ago

Thank you for sharing

VIP Member

It's okay! Not everyone experiences the same "symptoms" of pregnancy, so it's perfectly fine if you don't :) If you're tired easily, you can bring around some light snacks and water everywhere you go, as well as some form of energy boost like juice boxes, fruits or snack bars in case you feel dizzy when outside!

Read more
VIP Member

Don’t worry about it as different people reacts differently to pregnancy. I do not have any “pregnancy symptoms” for both my pregnancy and still continue with my daily active routines till I gave birth.

Not every pregnancy is the same so I think you should be glad that you don't have to go through that uncomfortable morning sickness! :) Enjoy!

morning sickness depends on individual. It's a good sign that you do not have any so that you wouldn't 'suffer' during your pregnancy.

Everybody is different, u r blessed without morning sickness - its relatively the hcg factor. Nothing to worry about at all

VIP Member

It’s perfectly normal. It’s a good thing in fact, enjoy your pregnancy time :) you will soon miss it when baby is out.

Super Mum

Don’t worry. I got bad morning sickness for my first pregnancy. But not much symptoms for my second pregnancy.

Every mummy is different. As long as your gynae say baby is going and growing fine all will be well:)

Oh don't worry about, totally normal ! just enjoy the fact you don't have the morning sickness