Is not having any morning sickness normal?

Hi mummies, it’s my first pregnancy and am at 7 weeks now. I don’t experience any morning sickness so far. Is it normal? I have a friend (mom of 1) told me that morning sickness is an indication that ur baby is growing well. So I’m abit paranoid now 🥲

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh gosh. I hope your friend wouldn’t go around spreading to first time mom saying morning sickness = baby is growing well. Such a misinformation and making you fear for nothing 😫. I have friends without much morning sickness and all have healthy baby. Please do not worry so much!

1y ago

Thank you for the assurance. 🥲🙏

Not everyone will have morning/night sickness. It is good if you dont have it because you will not like it if you keep vomiting whatever you consume or drink. For me, first pregnancy no vomiting at all except second pregnancy which I have at third trimester at certain times.

1y ago

Thank you for the info 🙏

Consider yourself very lucky! Not everyone have morning sickness. My morning sickness was so bad i felt that i was in living hell. Just be glad you are not going through that. It does not affect the baby

It’s normal, I don’t have any morning sickness at all for my first pregnancy and baby boy came out very healthy. Now 10months old. Don’t overthink!

1y ago

Thank you for the assurance 🥲🙏

I am 7w too! No morning sickness just nausea!! But baby was fine when i had scan today. 😀

1y ago

Thank you for the assurance 🙏

Currently going to 7 weeks, no morning sickness. You’re not alone! ((:

1y ago

Thank you 🥲🙏

hi babes, i do not have morning sickness too! i’m currently 15w1d

1y ago

Thank you for the assurance! 💜

I start to have it only at week 8, however got it at night

1y ago

Thank you for sharing🙏