unemployed and pregnant

i am currently so worried for the future because i am unemployed and pregnant. my husband is the only one working. even so, what he earns is just enought for both us. what more when the baby arrives. i found out i was pregnant the day i went for job interview. what are the odds, eh? 2 days after the interview i was offered the job. however i decided to tell the HR i was pregnant and was told the company do not hire pregnant women. previously, i had miscarriage. resigned and i took awhile to go back to work. now that i am ready, God grant me another baby. i just need to rant. if any mummies out there who has similar experience pls share. i need assurance that everything is going to turn out okay. my husband doesnt complain that im not working. he even assures me everyday that its okay and all he wants is for me and the baby to be healthy. but i feel so guilty for putting all the burden onto my husband :(

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was unemployed and pregnant too. Husband only earn less than $400 a month, but we still managed to hang on to survived everyday. When baby was born, i had to used his bb bonus to be able to buy diapers and bb necessities, cause we didnt have anyone to look after baby after all, hence i had to take care of him full time. But after awhile, i took up sales career to be done at home and earned more to be able to payback my boy's bank account. Now even with my husband earning $560 from NSF allowance and me studying and working this side line sales, we are able to lead a good life.. So mummy, do not give up and dont worry. I believe youll be able to do it 💪🏻

Read more