12 Replies

My second pregnancy I feel fatigue and I just tell myself to do what I can. I dont push myself to do what I cant do. Keep my energy most of the time. And I do one thing at a time. Ill plan what I want to do everyday so I dont have accummulate task everyday.

sleep! I don't use to sleep a lot but have been sleeping all day one of the weekends and feel I can function better after one day of binge sleep per week. it's like getting to know what works for you in this new experience

Same for me! I won’t even say I’m tired, I’m EXHAUSTED. I can’t even walk 100m without feeling like I cannot breathe. My husband is not thinking if we should even proceed to travel to London end month.

I try to have an earlier night than my usual habit. And also not travel around too much. I’m having a trip overseas though 2 weeks ltr, praying that I will be able to cope 😅

For the past few days i feel exhausted too and been lying down on bed and sleeping and apart from being exhausted I am low in energy because I have not been eating much

TapFluencer

I feel the same. I am also 7weeks. I just keep eating banana and force myself to do things even I really really want to sleep .

I think it’s normal but most important is not to push beyond it if you’re really tired find a way to get some rest.

I sleep at 8-9pm everyday nowadays lol. rest is very important in the first trimester, so just listen to your body

5 weeks pregnant and feeling really tired everyday too. Have been napping in the day, which is unusual.

Just listen to your body! Rest if you feel you need it

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles