Feeling lethargic all the time.

Hi, I am in my 6th week. Am always feeling super tired and lethargic. I sometimes get headaches as well as a result of resting too much. I dont have much energy to do anything. During the day, I take too many naps and cant sleep at night. Do you mummies feel the same?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I felt the same during my first few weeks of pregnancy till I had to take time off from work. Totally had no mood for anything and just rested throughout the day. Try avoiding too many naps during the day. I made sure I only napped once (or twice max) for a minimum of 15mins in the afternoon, and just lay on the sofa. Do go out for a walk too if you can, for some fresh air. First trimester is crucial, so take care mummy!

Read more

Yup it’s normal! My first trimester was like that too. Felt really unproductive cos I was exhausted all the time so I just stayed in bed and slept always. But hang in there, it gets better when you enter second trimester! :)

Super Mum

Yes! I had that till my mid second trimester. I sleep all day and only wakes up for food, pee, poop, shower and eat. At times i couldnt get myself to wake up at all

It's normal! I had to nap after every meal during my first trimester. Things got better in the 2nd Tri and I got my energy back! Hang in there mummy!

My first trimester was like that too. I felt so lethargic and took naps at work during lunch. No energy and appetite to even eat. At night, I slept early.

yes I feel that too, constipation really exist oh my god. 😢 but it's okay because just a normal behavior of being pregnant.👌

Super Mum

I take 1 short nap in the day during early afternoon (~2-3 hrs) so as not to disrupt my night sleep. The energy will return, hang in there!

I was super tired in my first tri too... You'll get better when you reach your second :)

VIP Member

It's normal , do consult your gynae if you don't feel well take care!

I sleep alot. Day and night.