Feeling lazy to work after being pregnant

Anyone else feeling super lazy to work after finding out that youre pregnant? Im in my week 7, and i am super lazy to do anything. Ive been taking a lot of leaves and MCs too. All i want to do is chill at home and be a hermit crab! How do i get out of this lazy funk?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

lazy suldn't be the word. Tired it is haha. I am extremely tired frm 5weeks & I am now 10 weeks. Still I am... Iam smone who hav troublesome sleep. once I wake up I can't sleep back. fallin to sleep takes time. Pregnant tiredness has put me mostly in comatose. As soon as I am up frm sleep I have my breakfast, I can sleep back in for another 2hrs easily. I hardly left the hse in 5days. happens I guess 🤷‍♀️ can't wait for this phase to be over I want to go out & have a live lol

Read more

Yes everything takes more effort now. And usually after every meal I feel so tired that I need to rest awhile before continuing my work. Hope that the fatigue will go away soon

Me too. But mostly cos i was having morning sickness and everything feels like it takes up ten times energy to do just one thing. I just wanna be a couch potato!

you're prob just feeling fatigue. just endure since it's part of it