Small breast issue

I just curious.. will i still be able to breastfeed my baby if my breast is small? Im naturally small boob (veryyyy small) and abit insecure and also abit sad having to think if I cannot breastfeed my baby . I know there’s milk formula to feed the baby. But just hoping tht i can experience the breastfeeding moments. ?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hello! Yes you can! Don’t worry about the current size. Most of what you see now represents the amount of fat in your breasts, nothing to do with the glands that produce milk. My friends with smaller breasts also all seem to have even more milk supply than me 😂 Anyway, check your email 😉

4y ago

Thankyou so much sis. And yes, i have replied you! ☺️❤️

VIP Member

Size of the breast will not affect milk production! Just keep latching baby let baby suckle on your nipple so it will eventually have enough milk supply for baby ok? Relax! Too much stress can also affect your breastmilk

Size doesn’t matter at all so nothing to worry about, I remember a fren of mine who has very small boobs but she literally had excess milk always .Fed both her kids close to 2yrs.

It doesn't matter. Small breast still can produce lots of milk! Don't stress yourself else it will affect your output ya!

Size of boobs don't matter. My boobs big but less bm due to alot of stress. 😐😭

I think breastfeeding is about technique more than size of breast.

VIP Member

dont worry bout the size! you can still breastfeed your baby :)

definitely you can, it doesnt depend on the size of your boobs

VIP Member

It should be fine :) the size won't matter in breastfeeding.

TapFluencer

No worries, small breast also can have lots of milk.