Small tummy

I am 22weeks1day pregnant but i have small tummy like as if im just bloated. I am 149 short though.. i feel insecure for having alot of people saying tht it’s small too.. is it normal? ?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel you! I do feel worried that bump/ baby is too small. I'm 29 weeks tomorrow and the universal comment I've heard so far is that my bump is small. Up till last weekend, there were people sitting around me who can't tell that I'm pregnant until they are explicitly told. Thankfully my gynae never ever comments on the bump size and he always focuses on the growth instead. So far baby's right on track on the fetus growth chart. Try to focus on your baby's growth instead :) it's also encouraging when their kicks get stronger by the week!

Read more
4y ago

Thankyou so much for the positive advice ! This really helps me in every way☺️❤️

VIP Member

Don’t worry. Do not listen what other people says. Ignore ok Not every pregnant women has e same shape or size of tummy. During 3rd trim, you will notice tummy will grow more bigger. Also, follow genetic:) I have friends who are petite too and give birth to their baby healthily As long you eat well (3 meals per day), drink losta fluids, take care of yourself Follow gynae instructions, he/she will let you know whether you need to put on weight n get advise how to put on weight also.

Read more
4y ago

Thankyou for every of your kind words of replies!!! Truly appreciate alot☺️❤️❤️

I am as tall as you are! And very slim. Baby bump decided to show only when I’m halfway through my second trimester (currently at 24 weeks). Don’t worry about the size of your baby bump. Every body is different. My mum used to keep saying that my bump is small but I just brushed it off. Even the gynae didn’t comment on it as long baby is growing healthily. On a brighter note, you don’t have to spend on maternity clothes! :)

Read more
4y ago

Thankyou for your kind words! Makes me feel a lil better and yes! Ive yet to buy for maternity clothes and it saves alot. ☺️

Don't feel insecured! Every pregnant mummies are different. Some petite ladies just don't show, but their babies are growing and healthy. My gynae always tell me to not compare bump size, and to just focus on the health of baby. Jiayous! :)

4y ago

Take care! ❤❤

Everyone is different so dont worry too much. Just let them comment coz we cant control them. As long as baby is growing well, it's all that matter :)

4y ago

💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

VIP Member

don't worry. until the day my son is born, everyone is saying my bump is very small compared to others. but my baby is 3kg when he's out 🤗

4y ago

❤️❤️